Potato Salad With Chicken: Recipe
- 4 large potatoes, diced and cooked
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 chicken leg, thigh and breast, chopped (optional)
- ½ cup sweet chopped pickles or sweet relish
- 7 ounce jar chopped pimientos
- 1 – 4 ½ ounce can chopped olives
- ¼ cup celery, chopped (optional)
- ½ cup onions (optional)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups of mayonnaise
Mix all ingredients well, refrigerate and serve cold.
By Laurent Duenas
Editor’s note: This recipe is from Lepblon Fina’tinas Para Guam: Guam Cookbook, 1985. Reprinted with permission from Congresswoman Madeleine Z. Bordallo, Y Inetnon Famalao’an* (Women’s Association).
* Y Inetnon Famalao’an was a women’s organization composed of cabinet wives and women executives in the government of Guam.